Tuesday, 17 December 2013

First post 2014 is going to be a BIG year!!

Ladies & Gents

Thank you for clicking on to my new blog, which will start proper on 1st January 2014 where you can follow my training for 6 months which will finish on the 2nd June 2014 when I have a go at my first half Ironman distance Triathlon.  I'm doing the Outlaw in Nottinghamshire with my friend Becky.

For those of you unsure what this is it's a 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike ride & then a 13.1 mile run.  I'm hoping to finish the whole event in around 6.5 hours, well I'm hoping too!!!!

I will really have to up my game training wise, eat better, not drink (I know) & stop smoking.

More posts from 1st January, when I start by doing the Lamberhurst 10k run (possibly with a hangover the size of a small country!!)

I shall of course be raising funds for Care of Police Survivors & would ask you if you can to click on the justgiving link on the right of the page if you would like to donate!!

I've decorated my Chirstmas tree with the medal I have earned over the past few years doing events.  I have more planned for 2014, a lot more!!



Serioulsy I haven't I stole that from a friend on Facebook, this is my Xmas tree & I think you'll agree I've pushed the boat out this year!!



Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment